JORDI SÀBAT'S exhibition opens the new season
Friday, 27th September at 19,30h. we open the new season with the exhibition of Jordi SÀBAT, Ce n'est pas une pipe, c'est une exposition.
Jordi Sàbat (Palafrugell, 1960) studied graphic design at the Elisava School in Barcelona, where he is now teaching. He also teaches at the Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona. With a long career in the art and graphical design world, he exhibits for the first time at Anquins Gallery.
In Same Category
- Anquins gallery takes part in LA ART SHOW in Los Angeles
- Opening of the solo exhibition of Aurembiaix Sabaté. Transformation and alchemy.
- Anquins has participated in the AAF HAMBURG 2019
- Anquins Gallery participates at AAF STOCKHOLM
- Anquins Gallery has participated at the ARTBODENSEE Fair in Austria