JORDI SÀBAT'S exhibition opens the new season
Friday, 27th September at 19,30h. we open the new season with the exhibition of Jordi SÀBAT, Ce n'est pas une pipe, c'est une exposition.
Jordi Sàbat (Palafrugell, 1960) studied graphic design at the Elisava School in Barcelona, where he is now teaching. He also teaches at the Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona. With a long career in the art and graphical design world, he exhibits for the first time at Anquins Gallery.
In Same Category
- Anquins Gallery has participated at the ARTBODENSEE Fair in Austria
- Àlex Prunés present a solo exhibition for the first time in Anquins Gallery
- Inaugurada la exposición de Montse Valdés
- New exhibition: Tatiana Blanqué. Rhapsody for a forest.
- Images from Canal Reus Tv of the exhibition "Territoris confluents"